I missed a week's post! Things have been going on, you know when time passes very quickly and you feel like you've been very busy and lots of things have happened and you then find yourself forgetting what all those things were?
Been on lots of workshops to learn things about NIC and tax and planning and record keeping. It fried my brain a little.
Did some more experimenting on the Craft Robo Lite to create a couple of birthday cards. Only, I forgot to take pictures of them, so here are pics of the bits that were left on my desk instead. I re-used the letters RT from birthday and the other one was of a golf ball, but the off cut looks like a planet with an eccentric ring.
Conclusion is that the detailed bumps of the golf ball was far too fine to ask of the CR. They were both simple designs. For anything super intricate, the good old scalpel is still useful.
Actually, a lot of things have happened and will be happening over September. It's a busy, milestone reaching month. Lots of things to look forward to.
No comments:
Post a Comment