Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Next 30days (actually 28 days)

Inspired by Matt Cutts 30 day challenge (few posts ago):

I started small. For September, I made sure that whenever I was home, I would make the effort to have breakfast with my other half, even if I didn't need to be up that morning. It's only a small change that affects Mon-Fri and we would often have had breakfast together anyway, but the change was to do EVERY time possible. It's also a small change that I appreciate. My other half often works late and so having a brief moment in the morning together, sipping a cup of tea, catching a bit of Supernanny US together, is wonderful. Keeps me going til I see him in the evening.

A small change I wish to keep, especially since I was away for a big part of September.

I have already thought of what to do for October (4 days late starting) and I would like to involve this blog. I can hardly believe it's October already, what happened to 3/4 of the year already?!

No comments:

Post a Comment