Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Cbeebies Blobs

My sister asked me to make her one year old twins a couple of cbeebies blobs because they love the ident whenever it's on tv. I drew two rough sketches of what I wanted, but then blob-1 turned out more like blob-2's design and blob-2 ended up more like blob-1's design! But since they are blobs, it didn't matter a great deal.





I think I will have an internet-free day tomorrow. Email, forums, other people's blogs, facebook and most of all TED videos and web tutorials...my day just disappears! They're all great but I need a break from learning and get down to some practising. Would like to do more on the Craft Robo. Watch this space.

And talking about TED, one guy (Matt Cutts) introduced me to the "do something new for 30 days" technique. It's just enough time to make it routine or just enough to check the box, say you did it, buy the t-shirt and revert to day 0. Might try it. Always looking for motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment