It's quite interesting where inspiration sneaks up on you....I read lastnight, quite accidentally, a page left open by my hub, a forum post on inspiration and motivation and the bottom line for most of the contributors was that waiting for inspiration is a waste of time, when you could be doing stuff, and that while you work away at your craft, inspiration evolves and you are not inspired any more, you are creating ideas and executing these ideas. Isn't that what being creative is about?
What I got from it was that I have to really work hard on those sparking embers to create fire.
So here's the first strike of the flint, no fire today, no inspiration today, just keep digging up that brain fluff....there must be a gem or two amongst all the fluff...and my there's a lot of fluff.
Belated Happy 2013 and Year of the snake.
No comments:
Post a Comment