Wednesday, April 06, 2011

And That's Wednesday....

"Hello, Mr Bing?....I loooove you"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wt-xm48ckI

How appropriate that I should feel like blogging about this Friends clip on a Wednesday. Sometimes, I feel like Ross, I'm bored, I have so much time and I don't know what to do with it. And sometimes I empathise with Joey; "Dude, you've just described 7 days worth of stuff".

I started a new regime whereby I do things in 15minute intervals. It's following the notion of doing things "little and often". It actually started, boringly with the shower that I would have to scrub down every week. Another online clip showed me that if you dry the tiles after every shower, you give mould less time to grow. It may be more time spent, but it's easier to dry the tiles everyday than scrub once a week. I've only had to clean it once a month.

Blogging is another of those things that get neglected, so here is my 15mins of blogging for today. And That's Wednesday....

1 comment:

  1. and just to prove a point, doing this 15mins of blogging highlighted a missing bit of code, another bit of knowledge in the bank....

    target="_blank"

    ReplyDelete