So it's my first "working" day of the new year. Of course, I'm not in employment at the moment, but it's a figure of speech. Thought it would a good idea to start a fresh and give the old blog a spring clean. It felt right to archive off old posts from the last five years, some of those old posts were from a looong time ago and a lot has changed. I have changed. Hopefully grown up a little bit, but not lost the enthusiasm and ambitious outlook I had as a student.
Quietly, I've been giving myself a hard time about the last 5months. I need to let it go and only look forward. Stop beating myself up and just get on and do what I gotta do.
So I fired up the Bobby Chiustreams this morning to kick start the year. I've listened to them before but they are still relevant.
Wishing everyone a good year. If we work hard, we can live a good life and have plenty of stories to tell the grandkids.
No comments:
Post a Comment